Online Community & Travel Guide
Serving Playa del Carmen & Riviera Maya
In The Roo on Facebook In The Roo on Twitter

Thread: Chiropractors

Default Chiropractors

I've been perusing the Cozumel forums again (just to keep up to date) and it seems that they have a very good US chiro over there. Also, here in PaaMul we have a resident or snowbird chiro. Anyway, if you're interested email me and I'll scrounge up info on the PaaMul guy and here's a link to the Cozumel guy.

cozumelmycozumel.com discussion forum - Viewing topic #15297 - New Chiropractor on the Island

I met a new Playa family today and the husband, Michael Lande is a chiropractor who makes housecalls. PM me for his contact info until John and Libby Have time to get him on the directory.

Thumbs up SANAR integrative clinic

hey there Banda Playense!

just to remind you all that the new SANAR clinic has been up and running for about three months now in the two buildings that used to be the Explayarte Music school. Avenue 25 corner with 10 BIS (the 10 that effectively ENDS at the back of walmart) actually the easiest way if your first time arriving is just to park in the underground of walmart and walk the half minute to the corner of 10bis, hang a right (towards the ocean) and our main entrance is immediately before you with large pink bougamvillia (sp??) over the main door.

As with our old location, we continue to offer general medicine and acupuncture with Dr Suarez, USA trained chiropractic care with Dr Joseph Will, and ozone therapies for diverse conditions ranging from auto immune diseases, cervical and lumbar disc hernias, allergies, Hep C, etc etc

PLUS

Dr Gabriel specializing in aesthetic medicine (some new procedures using your bodies own platelets for wrinkle fills), Dr Morgado for minor surgeries and disintoxifications, the ever present and capable Nurse Irma, 4 different psychotherapists, 3 fantastic THERAPEUTIC massage therapists, physical therapist using laser, estim, usound, etc, and the newly arrived NUTRIOLOGO nutritionist to round things out.

PLUS daily chi kung and energetic martial arts classes and fairly constant calender of educational seminars.

phone number still the same
    984 8032039
    Sanar Clinic - Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Ozone Therapy and Natural Medicine - Playa del Carmen Mexico

this thread seemed an appropiate place to publish the above blurb. Hope i didnt step on anyones toes or violate any forum rules.
    Stay healthy, enjoy the rains, pray for wind (not hurricane strength, just enough to kite with thanx...)

Joseph,

Do you have a link to your energy classes schedule?

Thanks

My 2 cents: the new Sanar is great and Dr. Will is an excellent Chiropractor.

Hola Joe
    Yes he is great! he can also kiteboard like nobody's business!!
    Living and working in Paradise =)